Re: [Gimp-user] animation in gimp

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 9:21 AM, scl <scl gplus gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

another option to consider is [Cinepaint]. It started out from GIMP
years ago and evolved to an open-source tool for Hollywood
productions.

I knew about it, but last time I checked the development was stalled
for years. So I considered it abandonned. It seems the author finally
restarted dev and made a release this year.

Perhaps it meets your needs or gives you, Jehan, some inspiration
for your work on GIMP 2.10.

Well I'll have a look. I don't have too big a hope though. Saying it
is for "Hollywood productions" is not enough to make a good software,
and actually is not helping me to trust it. But I'll install it.
I may be surprised, who knows?!

Jehan

Kind regards,

Sven