Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp 2.8.6 Windows - Queries new Plug-ins at every startup

On 18.08.2013 02:54, Ofnuts wrote:
On 08/17/2013 09:01 PM, Michael Schumacher wrote:
Especially if the gimp that gimpusers is installing includes a bunch of
crudware and the customer's think that we're technical support for that.
This is a misleading statement. Please re-read what I wrote about their
use of ad services. It's the ad banners that point people to dubious
sites, not the download at gimpforums.*

I think you mean GimpUsers.*. AFAIK there are no ads on GimpForums.

Yes, I'm starting to confuse all these sites myself. Maybe this means
that there are too many already?

--
Regards,
Michael