Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp 2.8.6 Windows - Queries new Plug-ins at every startup

physoc (forums gimpusers com) wrote:
physoc (forums gimpusers com) wrote:
Uh, where do you see that? Certainly not on www.gimp.org, or?

Sounds like some dubious download site, because we gimp developers
certainly can think of scenarios where paying for your photo editing
software makes a lot of sense.

Bye,
       Simon

Simon, the phase appears at the bottom of this very page on GIMPUSERS.com....at

Note that gimpusers.com adds to the confusion, since they're channeling
posts to the gimp-user mailinglist (which is what I reacted to). So for
me there is no "this very page", since I am reading this in a text
terminal.

I believe it to be a bad idea that mails from "forums gimpusers com" are
allowed on this mailinglist, it just confuses things.

Bye,
        Simon

--
              simon budig de              http://simon.budig.de/