[Gimp-user] I apologize..

I want to apologize to the developers and creators of the online manual for gimp. I actually took some time to actually concentrate on the material and it's actually easy to read and follow. So my earlier comment about it not being easy to read or follow was premature and unprofessional. Please accept my sincerest apologies and I definitely want to learn more about this great piece of software. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Charlie Luna

Author of "Beneath Blackened Clouds" available on amazon.com and smashwords.com.