Re: [Gimp-user] Text Along Path Trouble

On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 01:39:40 +0200
Astabeth <forums gimpusers com> wrote:

I didn't see a reply to thread button, so I am just replying to the
latest...

Thank you all so much!  I wish all forums were this friendly and
helpful.  I was gone on a field trip today, so in the morning I'm
going to try a variety of things:

Opening the path so it's not a loop - I don't need text at the
bottom, anyway. Putting all the text on one line
Reducing the amount of text

At any rate, I think that with this project I will be troubleshooting
all of my students' projects.

I really appreciate Steve Kinney's suggestions.  I think I will go
with that. It looks better than my idea, anyway!

And I plan on downloading Inkscape for my own personal use.  I don't
think I can get it loaded on 20 computers by the end of the semester,
but it might be helpful in the future.

Thank you all so much!
Beth

Hi Astabeth,
So far claws doesn't have a default reply to thread option.  It should
be possible to edit ~/.claws-mail/menurc to add that feature.  If you
try that be aware that Claws-Mail should not be running when you do or
any changes will be lost.

Tom

--
"We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its
way through Congress".     - Will Rogers