[Gimp-user] Text Along Path Trouble

I didn't see a reply to thread button, so I am just replying to the latest...

Thank you all so much!  I wish all forums were this friendly and helpful.  I was
gone on a field trip today, so in the morning I'm going to try a variety of
things:

Opening the path so it's not a loop - I don't need text at the bottom, anyway.
Putting all the text on one line
Reducing the amount of text

At any rate, I think that with this project I will be troubleshooting all of my
students' projects.

I really appreciate Steve Kinney's suggestions.  I think I will go with that.
It looks better than my idea, anyway!

And I plan on downloading Inkscape for my own personal use.  I don't think I can
get it loaded on 20 computers by the end of the semester, but it might be
helpful in the future.

Thank you all so much!
Beth

--