Re: [Gimp-user] Scripting Gimp's Hue-Saturation tool's overlap?

Hi Liam, I'm using Gimp 2.8.2 on MacOS 10.8.3 (the precompiled X11 version, much snappier for me than the
native Gimp 2.8.4). I've definitely dabbled in programming and would not be against attempting to "roll my
own" Gimp. I would, however, really appreciate any pointers which would get me started in the right
direction. For now I'll start looking into the source code to see if I can figure out what needs to be done.

I'd never used the rotate colors plugin. Seems extremely powerful! Not sure if it will do exactly what I need
though, but I don't really understand how to utilize it's full functionality just yet.

Not sure if I can get the accuracy I need out of any other color selection method. I will fiddle around with
it a bit though and see if it's possible for me.

Thanks so much for your help!