Re: [Gimp-user] Scripting Gimp's Hue-Saturation tool's overlap?

Thanks Kevin! I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out another way to simulate the overlap behavior,
sure haven't been able to come up with anything yet. Do you have any suggestions, or know where I could look
for the answer? I also need to submit a feature request to have this added to a future Gimp.