[Gimp-user] Scripting Gimp's Hue-Saturation tool's overlap?

Sorry if this is the wrong way to ask this question, but… I am trying to write a script which desperately
needs access to the overlap function of the Hue-Saturation tool. What I've found so far is…

(gimp-hue-saturation drawable hue-range hue-offset lightness saturation)

Am I overlooking something obvious? Thanks so much in advance for any information you may be able to provide!
I love the Gimp and thoroughly appreciate ALL developers involved in its continuous evolution into the most
versatile tool I use daily!!
~Sam