Re: [Gimp-user] Scripting Gimp's Hue-Saturation tool's overlap?

On 13-04-07 08:49 PM, Sam Bizzell wrote:
I am trying to write a script which desperately needs access to the
overlap function of the Hue-Saturation tool. What I've found so far is…

(gimp-hue-saturation drawable hue-range hue-offset lightness saturation)

Unless the overlap setting can be simulated/emulated using a second layer, there is currently no way to set overlap. It would require a new PDB call that takes the extra parameter or adding a context setting to allow overlap to be set.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.