Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP print

> Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 20:12:33 -0400
> From: admin pilobilus net
> To: gimp-user-list gnome org
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP print
>
> If it prints OK via Open Office, there's probably nothing wrong with
> the image. I would be more likely to blame some disconnect in
> communication between the GIMP and the printer.

Oh there are definitely SOME disconnects between GIMP and printing ... I know that when I try to print things from my GIMP my problem is not with the output print quality but that GIMP can't get its on-page positioning correct at all.

But that's a different topic. :)

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com