[Gimp-user] GIMP print

Oh there are definitely SOME disconnects between GIMP and printing ...
I know that when I try to print things from my GIMP my problem is not
with the output print quality but that GIMP can't get its on-page
positioning correct at all.

But that's a different topic. :)

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com
                                        =
I use Linux and to print I've installed CUPS + Gutenprint.
When I want to print something in Gimp I go to "File > Print with gutenprint.
Excellent results,complete control over color contrast etc.
Gerard.

--
gerard82 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)