Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP print

* Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri gmail com> [04-05-13 07:57]:
* s.kortenweg <s kortenweg hccnet nl> [04-05-13 04:41]:
On 05-04-13 02:23, Steve Kinney wrote:
On 04/04/2013 08:12 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:
http://www.irfanview.com/

IMO Irfanview rocks - Microsoft's 'innovations' in image browsing &
viewing are weak imitations of Irfanview.
Or, from our Well Duh department, on Linux try printing from your
desktop's native photo browser; with any luck you will be able to
configure page size, image size and resolution there.

Or, if as the OP stated the photo prints correctly from {Open}LibreOffice,
why would the print driver by back, especially to the point of paying for

s/b...  print driver s/by/be s/back/bad

another driver.  Could just as well send me the money for what it would
accomplish.

--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member