Re: [Gimp-user] scanner works with linux

On Thu, 2012-11-29 at 20:00 -0500, Jay Smith wrote:
On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:15 AM, Gracia M. Littauer <gracia yadtel net>
wrote:
anyone recomend any newer good Epson scanner that work with linux?

I use the Epson Expressionist 10000 XL for www.fromoldbooks.org - it's a
large-format scanner that I've heard described as "museum quality".  It
included a calibration target and (proprietary Windows-based) software
to use it. I've had it for about 7 years, but they are still sold I
think.

It all depends what you mean by "good", really, and your budget.

Liam