[Gimp-user] UFRaw cutting file

* Ebizjoey <forums gimpusers com> [11-29-12 13:18]:
I have seen this, when the photo did not get written completely to the
card.  But this happens before you get to the computer...
Open one of the troubled files with geeqie or xv and see if the file
has
problems before ufraw presents it to gimp.  Or see if you can see the
complete file in ufraw.

If you see the complete file in ufraw, export it and open the
resulting
file with gimp.  See if you still have the problem.

Thanks Patrick, thing is it is intermittent, like yesterday it was doing it and
today it is not, same files. Frustrating because you know when you want to work
you want to work:) I am not always in the mood to work.

--
Ebizjoey (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)