Re: [Gimp-user] [Gimp-use r] double exposure

* vlastat60 gmail com <vlastat60 gmail com> [11-07-12 16:30]:
Hi folks. I've been trying to leave the group. Nothing to do with Gimp(
very nice app in my opinion), so I would really appreciate it if you all
could help me out with this?  Thanks for all the tips and tricks it's
been a blast.  Make sure to stop and take in whatever view your looking
at.  You never know what you might miss.

-----Original Message-----
From: jenn golden <ellimae288 gmail com>
Sender: gimp-user-list-bounces gnome orgDate: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 21:31:18
To: yahvuu<yahvuu gmail com>
Cc: <gimp-user-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] double exposure

You might just find your answer in the two trailers which appear in every
post here.

And please program your blueberry wireless to wrap lines

from my samsung android galaxy s3
--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member