Re: [Gimp-user] Wacom pens with rotation supported ?

2012/5/15 Gwenouille <forums gimpusers com>:
OK, thanks a lot ! I've got almost all my questions answered now !

Last one would be : why can't i use the wheel on my airbrush... but that's a different subject !

It should work, provided there is at least one box checked in the
Wheel column of the mapping matrix of your current paint dynamics. No
predefined dynamics has that, thus you must create a new one.

Then, if it still doesn't work, you should fill a bug.
--
Olivier Lecarme