Re: [Gimp-user] Wacom pens with rotation supported ?

2012/5/15 Gwenouille <forums gimpusers com>:
Thanks Olivier, your help is much appreciated.

Another question from my side:
Can GIMP really manage several wacom pens ? I mean can it recognize them as being different and assign
different tools/settings to them ?

To my knowledge, this is not presently the case, at least with
GNU/Linux. More a problem of GTK+ than a GIMP problem.

I have an airbrush and the grip pen and only the grip pen is available. The brush works, but they act as
one, having the same tools etc. I cannot have pencil on the grip pen and airbrush on the airbrush for
instance...

Can you ?

No, I can't. You should ask Alexia Death on the #gimp IRC channel. I
remember she told me about that problem.
--
Olivier Lecarme