Re: [Gimp-user] Wacom pens with rotation supported ?

Since we're on this topic, does anyone have any recommendations
for good artpad/pen sets to buy? Used, good price, etc?
I have an old Wacom/Intuos1 pad, and have lost it's pen, and
was thinking about finding a replacement, but on second thought
I figured it's probably a waste of time and should look for a newer
set that can make use of newer features?
Thanks.
Dan