Re: [Gimp-user] Resize Pictures to Print

On 12-05-14 01:18 PM, Jack1953 wrote:
Does anyone know if a picture can be resized to print in a different
size?  I am trying to print a 5x7 and I have scoured the tools in Gimp
and even tried to do it through my printer to no avail!

You can change the image to be any size you want. Don't expect the resolution of the image to be maintained if you try to make it larger unless your original is a vector based image.

We could help you further if you provided more details about your original image (ie. size in pixels), what you are doing when you are trying to print it, and why you say you have been unable to do what you want to do.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.