[Gimp-user] Need Gimp DPI increased

200x140cm @ 300DPI is 372Mpix.... completely unrealistic. At normal
viewing distance the average human eye doesn't see any detail smaller
than 1/1800 of the diagonal (which means a 6Mpix image is normally
enough, whatever the physical print size) . 300DPI is also going to be
finer than the canvas...

How big is your current image (in pixels, since that's the only thing
that counts)?

Dear Ofnuts

many thanks for your reply

the GIMP image properties say 900 x 572 pixels.

I don't know if this is what you are requesting? I could email a file for you to check this?

--
Bludigo