[Gimp-user] Need Gimp DPI increased

Dear Gimpers

Please assist me.

I took a photograph of an original work of art I had donw- 200cm x 140cm.
Saved the photo (it seems) to JPEG.
Opened the JPEG in Gimp 2.
Manipulated it using the GIMP 'Cubism' function.

Then someone approached me to purchase the manipulated image but requested the image be canvas-printed at the
same large format as the original work of art of 200cm x 140cm.

I approached a canvas printer with this GIMP file and they claimed that my Gimp file was now too small (25cm
x 12 cm) and too low res for the 300 dpi I needed for a quality printed canvas image of 200cm x 140 cm.

Please can someone assist me to get this GIMP file DPI up to be able to print the image large format?

Please please?

thanks
Bludigo

--