Re: [Gimp-user] correct reference for the Gimp ?

True, it would be long. But that list has to exist somewhere. Maybe I can refer to the list itself ? Is it somewhere in the license ? How can I refer to the GPL specific for GIMP ?

And if you have ever seen the length of the citation to the commercial GAUSSIAN program... It is one page long, just the list of authors, and we have to cite them all...

Lyerra

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 7:46 PM, Liam R E Quin <liam holoweb net> wrote:
On Mon, 2012-07-02 at 18:47 -0400, Lyerra wrote:

> I do not wish to refer to the website (although the reference will contain
> the website but that is a detail), but to the authors.

You'd have an awfully long reference if you named all the contributors.
I'd suggest something like, "All who contributed towards the GIMP libre
software image editing program."

Liam