Re: [Gimp-user] correct reference for the Gimp ?

On Mon, 2012-07-02 at 18:47 -0400, Lyerra wrote:

I do not wish to refer to the website (although the reference will contain
the website but that is a detail), but to the authors.

You'd have an awfully long reference if you named all the contributors.
I'd suggest something like, "All who contributed towards the GIMP libre
software image editing program."

Liam