Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp newbie trying to get a job done.

Here is the url to the file:

http://photobucket.com/Brent_ARK

This is actually a much simpler graphic than what I would normally be using, but you get the idea.  In as few clicks as possible, I just want the green areas, and want the rest of the graphics transparent.

Brent Shifley

AWIN Support

Arkansas Wireless Information Network (AWIN)

501-683-1798

AWIN Operations arkansas gov