Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp newbie trying to get a job done.

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Brent Shifley
<Brent Shifley arkansas gov> wrote:
This is actually a much simpler graphic than what I would normally be using,
but you get the idea.  In as few clicks as possible, I just want the green
areas, and want the rest of the graphics transparent.

Hmm - do you have a link to the PDF version?  I wonder if perhaps the
green areas are vector and/or possibly on their own layer?

Chris