Re: [Gimp-user] Problem installing GimpLensFun

* Leonard Evens <len math northwestern edu> [02-19-12 12:37]:
I've been using GimpLensFun with gimp 2.2.6.11 under Fedora 14.   It
appears under Filter>Enhance.

I just installed Fedora 15 on another computer.  There is the added
complication of Gnome 3, which I have yet to master, but that shouldn't
make any real difference.

I tried to install GimpLensFun on the new computer which is running gimp
2.6.12.  I downloaded the tar file and copied GimpLensFun for AMD 64
bit, which is the correct computer, into .gimp-2.6/plugins

But I can't find GimpLensFUn in any filter or anywhere else.

It's under Filters -> Enhance -> GimpLensFun in my openSUSE 12.2 gimp
2.6.12.

--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member