Re: [Gimp-user] Saving file as a PDF?

On 02/18/2012 07:02 PM, lckrkrzypatch wrote:
Is it possible to save files as PDF like photoshop?
Normally when I want a GIMP image in pdf format, it would be to include it in a multi-page document. I would use LibreOffice to complete the formatting using .png images saved from GIMP, and export from LibreOffice to pdf.

I have no idea otherwise about what doing it "like photoshop" would mean other than what has already been suggested.

  -- Burnie