Re: [Gimp-user] Web development question?

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 1:21 AM, Frank Gore wrote:

Right, it's not like these new-fangled standards like HTML5 can
possibly have any positive effect on a user's experience. Let's all
cripple our work in an effort to support old, unmaintained, insecure
browsers. In fact, we should ENCOURAGE users to continue using old,
unmaintained, insecure browsers. It's the only responsible thing to
do.

Are you by any chance referring to five kinds of CSS3 gradients that
have to be put to a styles file so that it's supported across browsers
for sure? ;-)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org