Re: [Gimp-user] Questions about gimp compairing gimp to PS

Alexandre,
well, design has never really been considered a high paid occupation
now, has it?
I'm even on this list only because i have a partial interest in
graphics coming from the
ten years i considered myself a "potential designer".
Boy was that a mistaken period. Followed by my equally painful "period
of revelations".
Like I said before, to view open source as if it's all white knights
is a misnomer. A lot of the original creators of open source, as much
as I love it, are now sitting very fat and sassy:
http://nactag.info/map.asp?addr=4RB3%20QK5N&label=Linus%20Torvalds%27%20House
:)
dan