Re: [Gimp-user] Save, Save As and Export separated?

Richard Gitschlag (strata_ranger hotmail com) wrote:
Okay, then what purpose does the "Save a copy" command do these days
when from the user's perspective the ONLY difference between it and
"Export" is the target file format?  I suggested it once that the
former should now be treated as a variation of Export.

I don't know the reasoning behind that one. Sorry.

Bye,
        Simon
--
              simon budig de              http://simon.budig.de/