Re: [Gimp-user] Save, Save As and Export separated?

Thanks for the reply Ken

It sounds like you received such a reply once and if that indeed is true, it is very sad, because when we start closing doors to the masses, we are on our way to become isolated and later forgotten, regardless of what great things we might have accomplished. I would hate to one day be a regular user of Microsoft PaintPro*!

*my own name for a possibly beefed up MS Paint or a very old GIMP version ;-)

Paul