Re: [Gimp-user] Save, Save As and Export separated?

Ken Warner ha scritto:
The paradigm for saving work was figured out and became a standard
action years ago.

New; Open; Save; Save As; have all the functionality that is needed.
Along with
a few carefully thought out warning dialogs -- that's all that is needed.

If one is really concerned about losing work, one should just New an
XCF file to start with.
It all flows naturally from that.  Seems to me that professionals earn
that
title by *not* losing work.

Ok Alex -- let the insults fly....

Sorry but the asking mail is mine not Alexandre's, the quote is incorrent ( I apologize for this). And I m not going to insult nobody 'cause is just a waste of time.

Alessia