Re: [Gimp-user] 2.8 rc1 on XP

That's a separate topic, but ... I'm trying to update and expand a script-fu that I created years ago in GIMP 2.4, and after several iterations of test/tweak/refresh scripts, 2.8.0-RC1 just up and crashes.

By now, it's also my first script-fu that actually needs to query what version of GIMP it's running on before operating (I wish I was making that up).

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com