Re: [Gimp-user] Convert PS USM settings to Gimp

* Autoart <forums gimpusers com> [04-27-12 04:21]:

I have never used/seen Photoshop so don't know the ratios between PS and GIMP USM.

What are the ranges for Photoshop ie Gimp's are
Radius       0.1-120
Amount      0-10.00
Threshold   0-255

Once we have this then we can convert the PS settings and see if they look the same in Gimp.

You can if the numbers refer to the same scale, but you do not know how
the numbers are scaled/weighted.

--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member