Re: [Gimp-user] Convert PS USM settings to Gimp

Sven,
Yes I haven't found any direct conversions yet, but in the meantime
here is a page that is a great article in that the guy compares how to
use USM in Gimp, Photoshop, and ImageMagick, which I only came
across lately via Linux and mobile development research I was doing:

http://redskiesatnight.com/2005/04/06/sharpening-using-image-magick/

That's a good one. I was going to write to him and ask him something
about his site, but I'll also ask about the usm conversion.

Dan