[Gimp-user] Misc RC (noob) problems

I just downloaded the new RC, and it works really well, but I have a problem--when I use my tablet and it goes off the screen, the pressure settings will suddenly switch off. Is that something that I can fix? Or will it work better in future releases? Some with the free-move (or whatever)--when I move the view around sometimes I have to minimize the whole GIMP to get it to refresh properly.

Also, just if anybody has any good advice: sometimes when I hit the hotkeys I hit my mousepad, too (on my laptop), and GIMP will sporadically spaz between the "default" settings and the one's I've put on my tablet to draw with at the current moment. I wouldn't ask for help, but it continues for minutes afterward sometimes. It makes it difficult to draw a line and is just kind of annoying. Any thoughts?

PS These are small problems, and overall I'd like to thank the GIMP guys so much for the update. The improved dynamics have really helped me out at my job.