Re: [Gimp-user] Batch mode ?

It appears to me that virtually every photograph I have ever
manipulated
using GIMP has looked better after applying GIMP's
Colors->Levels->Auto to it.

Now, I have a batch of about 80+ scans of old family photos that I
would
like to apply this process to en mass.

If I wanted to script this, you know, so as to just apply
Colors->Levels->Auto
to each one of about 80 .JPG files, in turn, yeilding one new output
file
corresponding to each of the input files, but with levels adjusted,
how would

You may want to look at David's Batch processor,
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~hodsond/dbp.html

 --
Owen