Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP Site Redesign

Thanks for the feedback! I worked on this for quite some time but I understand that not everything I make
will be accepted.

Mark, you said to work with the gimp-web folks to incorporate some of my ideas into the site. Who exactly
would I talk to for that?

And if someone can give me a somewhat full/in depth review on my design. It'll help me make some changes so
that more people will agree with it.

As for the header images, in all honesty those images were just picked at complete random. I'll try to design
different ones soon but first I need to get into contact with the web masters.