[Gimp-user] GIMP Site Redesign

Hello! I've been using GIMP for some time now and have recently saw how much I dislike the GIMP website. So I've recently been working on a redesign.

I have the home page ready here: http://seasonoftreason.uphero.com/templates/

I know this is probably the wrong place to put this but I don't think I'll be getting too many responses on the
gimp-web mailing list :/ Anyway, I debugged everything and it now works in all major browsers.

Who would I contact now to see if my ideas would be used? And please tel me what you think!