Re: [Gimp-user] Crash

Just an idea - would it be possible to recover such lost/damaged file
from /swap?
If security maniacs sugest us to encrypt /swap maybe there is some way
to recover data just from this place?
Under M$ XP i used to recover lots of data just by searching strings
containing parts of such damaged file through whole filesystem. Lots
of lost saves was stored as temporary files somewhere in C: ...