Re: [Gimp-user] Crash

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 3:16 PM, Frank Gore <gore projectpontiac com> wrote:
Hah! That reminds me of the typical workflow for Photoshop 4 (anyone
remember 1998?). It only had a single undo level, so you had to save
like that after every single edit if you wanted to be able to go back
a reasonable number of steps.

Or how about when PS would crap out on the undo saying "scratch disk
is full", so you didn't even have the *one* undo?  Ah yes, fond
memories... ;)

Hell, these days I 'Save As' an increment on every client revision
(not every edit though - no PS4 for me thanks), no matter how trivial.
 Disk space is cheap - time and effort are not.

Chris