Re: [Gimp-user] Official binaries for Windows and MacOS X

On 11/10/11 2:21 PM, Mikael Ståldal wrote:
BTW, it seems like Inkscape (which I guess is comparable to GIMP) do provide official binaries for Windows and MacOS X.
Gimp is pixel based, Inkscape is vector based.  IE, Photoshop vs.. Corel Draw.

FWIW, I've never gotten Inkscape to run either.  :-(

--
Ken Springer

"All progress depends upon the unreasonable person."
George Bernard Shaw

"Cheap prices make for cheap goods; cheap goods make for
cheap men; and cheap men make for a cheap country!"
President William McKinley

http://www.greeleynet.com/~wordwork/airpage.htm