Re: [Gimp-user] Mac OSX 10.6.8 - GIMP 2.6.11

On 11/7/11 3:03 AM, John Thurgood wrote:
I have downloaded the photographic processing GIMP but cannot get it to
> operate in my Mac computer. Can anybody help please?

To paraphrase The Rolling Stones, "We can't get no, satisfaction."

At my next Mac User Group meeting, we'll be having a presentation on Mac graphics software. I'll be noting the lack of interest from the Gimp community in providing assistance.

A year or so ago, I couldn't get 2.6 to work under Win 7 Home Premium, either.

FWIW, I've located another open source editing program, Seashore. Appears to be less powerful than Gimp, but it will do what I need.

--

Ken