Re: [Gimp-user] Mac OSX 10.6.8 - GIMP 2.6.11

On 11/7/11 3:03 AM, John Thurgood wrote:
I have downloaded the photographic processing GIMP but cannot get it to operate in my Mac computer. Can anybody help please?

John
You and me both, John.

In my case, all I get is the word GIMP in the menu bar.

--
Ken Springer

"All progress depends upon the unreasonable person."
George Bernard Shaw

"Cheap prices make for cheap goods; cheap goods make for
cheap men; and cheap men make for a cheap country!"
President William McKinley

http://www.greeleynet.com/~wordwork/airpage.htm