From: Jehan <jehan girinstud io>
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 3:22 PM
To: gimp-gui-list gnome org <gimp-gui-list gnome org>
Cc: Sherif Ahmad <she7631 hotmail com>
Subject: Re: [Gimp-gui] Rust Support and Suggestions

Hi Sherif,

Why is GIMP mailing list in Cc? Was it a mistake?

Also your email got stuck because you are apparently not subscribed to
the mailing list. I still let the email pass through because it is
obviously not a spam. Yet it seems totally off-topic with GIMP. Not sure
I'll let other unsubscribed message go through, unless you also tell us
how it has any relationship with us. :-)

Jehan