[Gimp-gui] Rust Support and Suggestions

Dear Gnome,

I suggest you support Rust in Gnome Builder:
  • Cargo support: Clicking Run or build calls Rustc not Cargo's running or building commands.
  • RLS support: Take advantage of all Info. RLS presents and improve auto-completion and other IDE functions.
  • Create Builder plugins in Rust.
Since Gnome Builder is in C with good GUI, it can be a better option than Intellij which performs slowly, consume a lot of RAM and its GUI isn't well-configured for each language.

Also, I suggest you support GTK-rs officially.
Rust is better and safer than C and C++, so lots of people are interested in it. Some Gnome developers may decide to port their programs to Rust.

Since Rust supports Wasm, it could be possible to build to GTK and Gnome applications that run on the web.
Gnome could enter a new field.

Sincerely,
Sherif Ali.