Re: [Gimp-gui] Possible places to save vertical space in Single (and Multiple) Window Mode

Am 30.12.2017 um 17:25 schrieb Alexandre Prokoudine:
On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 7:09 PM, Elle Stone wrote:

I'll snip some bits I have no answer for, if you don't mind.

Or you can add (toolbox-wilber no) to gimprc.

Thanks! I didn't realize this. Works like a charm. What is that "by default"
empty space above the tool icons for?

If this is about the area before you added that configuration option:

It has Wilber silhouette and acts as a visual hint that the toolbox is a
file drop area, like the empty image window.

Not really sure. Just some negative space between logo and tools that
doesn't go away when you disable logo?

... this seems to be about that (or some) area still being there when
you have added the option? I'm not sure anything is supposed to be there
then.

--
Regards,
Michael