Re: [Gimp-gui] Possible places to save vertical space in Single (and Multiple) Window Mode

On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 5:18 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

In general, I completely agree that things could be tidier, I just
don't think vertical padding between elements is our main enemy here
:)

Just to illustrate my point with a quick and dirty design artistically
borrowed from Blender widgets :)

https://i.imgur.com/sDri1DB.png

(Click and drag changes value, click and release enables numeric input.)

Would you still say the vertical padding is the enemy number one? :)

Alex