Re: [Gimp-gui] GIMP shows a thumbnail in taskbar rather than its icon

El vie, 23-10-2015 a las 19:19 +0200, Jehan escribió:
Hi,

On 2015-10-23 19:10, Michael Natterer wrote:

I meant the thumbnail, sorry.

Really? Which version of GNOME? Do you use any plugin? Aryeom and I
both
have been using GNOME for the last 3 months and we don't see the
thumbnail. Even deactivating all my plugins, so bare GNOME 3.16, I
have
no thumbnail as GIMP icon.

I think I know what Mitch is talking about. I've been using gnome since
the first versions of Gnome 3 and I remeber having seen that iconized
thumbnail right where he says it is. Actually, I remember having asked
devs if it was possible to increase the resolution of that thumbnail to
make it more useful in the Gnome sidebar (it was scaled up from a
smaller version and it looked ugly).
That seems to have changed, probably after Gnome 3.12, I'm not sure.
Currently I only see the Wilber icon everywhere and not the thumbnail
anymore.

Gez.